Enrichigo Help Center
We will here guide you on how you can implement Enrichigo with Opencart.
To make the implementation work, you must get the snippet code from Enrichigo and add it to the “HEAD” HTML tag.
How to implement Enrichigo with Opencart
Follow these steps :
1. Log in to your Enrichigo account
2. Click on the “Get code snippet” and click “Copy snippet” on the page. If the snippet is copied, it will say “Snippet Copied”.
3. Log in to your Opencart account.
4. Click on the “Design” link in the menubar on the left.
5. Click on the “Theme Editor” link in the menu below “Design”.
6. In the “Choose a template,” find and click on “common”.
7. Find the header.twig file and click on it.
8. Find the “</head>” tag and make a new line.
9. Past in the “Snippet code” from Enrichigo and click the “Save” button file.
10. Enrichigo is now implemented.